7 in x 9 in Bristol Board, Daniel Smith Watercolors
Another submission for Virtual Paintout this month.
This building is known as the San Rafael Improvement Club. Located at 5th Street and H Street in San Rafael, it is now under private ownership. It is one of two remaining buildings from the 1915 Panama Pacific International Exhibition in San Francisco (FYI-the Wikipedia entry is incorrect about only one building left).
The building was located in at the Exhibition at the Palace of Liberal Arts which seems to be where all the current technological pavilions were located. This building was the Victor Talking Machine Company exhibit and moved to San Rafael after the Exhibition was over. The building is on the National Registry of Historic Places.