Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yet More Fetchings and a Trip to Sonoma

I gave two of the "Fetching" gloves away last night at rehearsal. Receipants are alway surprised that you knit things yourself. I really should make a pair for myself since I gave away all three pairs.


Since I hadn't knitting up a pair of socks in two weeks, I took these on. It is On Your Toes yarn. A bit splitty, but the colorway is interesting. I have another skein of this in Black Brown combination.

Mom and I went to Sonoma last week. Drove by the HGTV Dream Home but couldn't see much as there was a tour group all over the yard and pouch. Very nice home from the outside.
We visit Sonoma frequently - I love the historical aspect of the town and it is a pleasant short drive.

Adobe Structure that was once a hotel:


Mission San Francisco Solano (Sonoma) and the evil prickly pear cactus:


Statue representing the Bear Flag Republic:


Base of the same statue:

No comments: