Friday, April 2, 2010

IFJM - Day Two


6 in x 9 in Fabriano Venezia Sketchbook, Daniel Smith, Winsor & Newton and Grumbacher watercolors

My fake me bought new watercolors yesterday. I know they don't sell Daniel Smith in Europe but I don't have watercolors that would be sold there.

The travel set I used yesterday had surprisingly good color for old, dried out paint. I have to use light washes since it is only 90 lbs paper in the sketch book. I might go back to the travel set.

DH pointed out yesterday I should be sketching and writing as if I were really there - meaning to hold the journal in my hand and not sketching/writing in the journal on a desk. I have been doing just that when fake me is out and about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent! I love your ideas and your page layouts! I am going to be my cat Ollie for a month!