Friday, December 4, 2009

London Beanie


London Beanie
Originally uploaded by NeonFog

Pattern from Mark Thrailkill
Leftover bits of Brown Sheep Yarn Lamb's Pride in Silver and Black. Originally intended for DH who is an Oakland Raiders fan but he decided he doesn't like hats.

Lamb's Pride has been one of my favorite yarns to use for many years. Brown Sheep still makes it and doesn't discontinue it. I have had so many favorite yarns disappear (Ballybrae, please come back).

As for DH, he asked for this hat. It will get cold enough for him to wear it. Or maybe it's the Raiders colors he doesn't want to wear - really 3-8 (as of this writing).

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I am always impressed by knitting. My own pieces come so dearly (so hard on my hands). This is fabulous! Hope he will wear it too!